The Vanilla Girls are always in desperate need for a quick caffeine fix and it was not by accident that we ended up at the Baron. This funky, industrial style coffee shop in Castle Hill, North West of Sydney, has been our...Read More
Author: Eriana & Lyndie
We came across Kipling’s Garage Bar after a suggestion from a friend that lives in the local area of Turramurra. Early settlers referred to the area as Eastern Road, until the railway station was built in 1890. This time,...Read More
It’s another beautiful winter’s day and we are heading to Neutral Bay, Sydney. We are getting into our comfortable and rather familiar ritual of getting lost on the way and if it wasn’t for the excellent...Read More
As we walk through the door of Dolcettini, we immediately become aware of the homely smell of freshly brewed coffee and hot, buttery pastry. Even though the patisserie is tucked away on a side street in Dural, they sure...Read More
Maps have been around for thousands of years to show us the shape of the world and the lay of the land, but also to get us excited about our next travel destination. In recent years, maps have become a popular way to decorate...Read More
Follow us on Pinterest!
LYNDIE & ERIANA
- E-Decorating now available online!
- How to convince my partner to decorate our home
- PROJECT: Hotel Lux Bathroom
- PROJECT: New Mexican Kitchen
- PROJECT: French Bathroom with gold accents
- In what ORDER do I choose new lighting?
- Five Things to know about COLONIAL Style
- How to create a Kitchen you will Enjoy Cooking in
- 5 Kitchen gadgets you haven’t thought of
- Ten Little Details that Bring a Room to Life